ASC is a worldwide leading software provider in the field of recording, quality management, and analytics. For more than 50 years we have been giving new impetus to the market by developing cutting-edge cloud services and software solutions. Among our target groups are all companies that record their communication, especially contact centers, financial institutions, and public-safety organizations.
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our market in the Netherlands. We offer you the opportunity to work remote in a diversified environment with international customers and partners.
- Business development for ASC HQ (focused on the Netherlands)
- Execute plans for developing business and help in achieving the company’s sales goals
- Develop and expand executive relationships with end customers and partners like Microsoft, Mitel, Atos etc.
- Proactively recruit new resellers, with focus on cloud business
- Manage customer and partner needs and expectations
- Present ASC and its solutions with ASCs sales team to end customers as well as possible new partners
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to sales team Netherlands
- Support the sales team for providing a detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Meet assigned targets for pipeline development and profitable sales volume in collaboration with the sales time
- Reports to VP Sales Central and Eastern Europe
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/business or equivalent experience
- Excellent network in the Dutch financial and telecommunication market
- Written/verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and German language preferred
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Proactive and team player with a high level of dedication
- Proficient in Dynamics CRM a plus
We look forward to working with the right person contributing to global growth.
If you enjoy challenging tasks, are passionate about their implementation and feel comfortable in an international environment, then apply now!